The journal “Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes” was established in 1996 on the basis of a collection of international papers comprising articles by both Russian and foreign students and researchers. Starting from 2014, Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes has been published as a journal with four issues a year.
In February 2016, the Journal was included in the List of Peer-Reviewed Titles, i.e. titles that are supposed to publish key scientific findings by researchers seeking PhD or doctoral degrees in the following areas: 05.09.00 – Electric Power Engineering, 05.13.00 – Information Science, Computers and Control, 05.14.00 – Power Engineering.
The Journal has the following sections:
- Theory and Application of Electric Drives;
- Electrical and Heat Power Engineering;
- Electric Power Supply;
- Energy and Resource Saving;
- Industrial Electronics, Automation and Control Systems;
- Electrical Technology in Production;
- Technical Systems Dataware and Software
- Monitoring, Diagnostics and Control of Electrical Equipment.
The electronic version of the Journal is available at:
- the NMSTU portal at www.magtu.ru (Section: Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes);
- the еLIBRARY platform;
- the scientific e-library KiberLeninka.
The publication is free of charge.
All submitted papers are reviewed and edited. If the paper fails to meet the criteria, it may be rejected.
For subscription, the title is listed under the following index in the Russian Press catalogue, Volume 1: 45083.
The Journal is registered by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media (Roskomnadzor).
Title Registration Certificate No. FS77-58181 dated 29th May 2014.